This questionnaire will speed up the process of getting started and making a lesson plan and study schedule that works best for you. Feel free to write an answer or leave it blank.
· Phone no.:
· Preferred method of communication:
· Best days/times for 15-minute consultation:
· How did you hear about us?
______ Other search engine:
______ Personal referral: (Name)
______ Flyer/business card
______ College/career counselor: (Name)
______ Tutoring service/website: (Name)
· Approximately how many 1-hour sessions are you interested in getting per month?
· Which services are you interested in?
_____ Personal LSAT tutoring
_____ Group LSAT tutoring
_____ Online LSAT tutoring
_____ Law school application help
_____ Tutoring in another subject:
_____ LSAT introduction pamphlet & other written materials
_____ Not sure yet
· Are you currently taking or planning to take an LSAT prep course?
o If so, which one and why?
· Please briefly describe your experience (if any) with the LSAT, if any. Include past test dates & scores and any particular book or prep course taken or used. Please also provide any particular area that you would like to focus on:
· Please briefly describe your goals with private LSAT tutoring (besides getting a 180, which is what we always strive for), including desired score range, desired law schools, or anything else.
· Undergraduate school/major/G.P.A.:
· Which LSAT are you intending on taking (check any that may apply):
______ June 2015
______ October 2015
______ December 2015
______ February 2016
______ Not sure
· *Which application cycle do you want to apply to law schools?
______ Spring Semester, 2015
______ Fall Semester, 2016
______ Spring Semester, 2016
*(Note: Most law schools only take applicants for the spring semesters).
· Which days & times work best for you?
· Approximately how many hours per week do you plan on studying for the LSAT (a full practice test takes 1.5 to 2 hours).
· *Are you able to meet near Sherman Oaks for tutoring sessions?
o If not, where can you meet?
*(Note: Tutoring sessions usually take place in the Sherman Oaks area – there is an extra charge for gas & time for other locations).
· Are you interested in weekly or monthly LSAT email updates?
I will contact you within the next 24 hours.